Reaching is a project that involved 13 people in the Bellecour Ecole’s Creative week setting, we had to work with people from various sections of the school to make an interactive cinematic in 5 days on a specific theme (ours was desert).
- Louise Vallée, concept artist
- Arthur Mougne, concept artist
- Leonard Delarche, game design, narrative design and storyboard
- Leonard Savio, game designer and programmer
- Antigone Menetrey (me), game designer and storyboard
- Virgile Sadon, game designer, environmental artist and programmer
- Clément Gallardo, game designer and VFX & SFX artist
- Erwann Pottier, game designer, programmer and SFX artist
- Oceane Graca, 3D character artist, texture artist
- Quentin Lefant, 3D character artist
- Thibault Empereur, 3D environmental artist
- Lea Leynia, 3D environmental artist
- Heloise Gaimard, 3D environmental artist
- Alicia Lagrost, 3D animation
Reaching is a short interactive cinematic made with unity, you follow an Old man in his final moments, walking in his own mind through the memories of his life symbolized by a desert full of objects he use to live with. You can make it so some of them activates by pressing keys at the right time.
What I did
I discussed and gave ideas in the first days meeting when we were all discussing what we were going to do. Then I worked on designing some interactions with the environment, composed the music and helped making the storyboard for the cinematic.